Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Turning Point?

I've been thinking about my blog quite a bit lately, but am trying to discern where I'm going like has often happened in my life. I am working on updating my first book, Mission: Faithful, a Christian adventure / mystery so I can add it to my blog. I have kept my husband's blog available, one on local history. He is now deceased, but I keep his name, and picture, on our shared blogs.

I've had a very strong desire to write through my life, but am not feeling that direction right now. I like to pray, and I read Catholic Answers Forums (CAF) quite a bit and still keep up just a little on Evolution News, an ID website, though I'm more a Creationist concerning biology (open-minded about age of Earth). Even though I desired to write in the past, I still went through quite a bit of emotional turmoil over it, so maybe that's just what is happening again.

So, thanks for reading my thoughts in digital form. It will take some time to discern where I'm going. In any case, I am thankful I have had the opportunity to write about the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. You do not have to agree, but please be civil. Thanks for your interest.