Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Christmas and New Year


May you have a very blessed Christmas this year.

~~~~~~~~

I'm already carrying out New Year's resolutions and it is still over a week away. I decided I really need titles on my posts. I've never been very good at thinking of titles for some reason. But I'd like sometimes to do more than one subject in a single day and I need titles for that. I found once I added them I like having them. It looks better and the archives are more organized and helpful for locating past subjects. I see that they replace the partial sentences that were used to identify the post. This is much better.

~~~~~~~

Congratulations to the Penn State Women's Volleyball 2008 Champions--one of the best teams ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. You do not have to agree, but please be civil. Thanks for your interest.