Friday, March 13, 2009

Science and Theology


I will be speaking, along with Dr. Dennis Marshall, at the Grand Dialogue tomorrow, March 14, in Grand Rapids MI. Our topic is, "The Science and Theology of Intelligent Design Theory." Many people think Intelligent Design Theory (ID) is not science, and those who do think it is not theology. So I'm bucking not one tide but two. The consolation is that to behold the science of life is fulfilling in itself, and to believe that God made it is joy. If I'm able to bring these wonders to others, so much the better.

After the Dialogue, my husband and I will take a short vacation. I hope to return to the blog on March 27. If you have been following, thanks!! If you are new to the blog, please check it out!! Enjoy the topics and links. I will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. You do not have to agree, but please be civil. Thanks for your interest.