Saturday, November 12, 2011

Working on Comments

I just got a surprise by looking at comments in my blog "published comments" section. There are comments there I've never seen. I had it set up that comments be automatically sent for moderation to my husband's blog and mine by e-mail, but our e-mail address changed a while ago and I just figured out I changed the e-mail address setting on his blog but not mine.

I still don't see the comments on my blog even though the settings say they are published. So if you sent a comment that was meant for my blog and it didn't come through, I'm sorry for the problem. Though I'm not an expert, I will try to correct the situation to make sure the comments come through in the future. I'm very thankful for your notes and interest.

2019 Update: My comments are now in a pop-up box and moderated. I ask for your patience for your comment to appear and for an answer if applicable, since I check email just once or twice a day and that is how I am notified of a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. You do not have to agree, but please be civil. Thanks for your interest.