Thursday, June 30, 2016

Soul on Fire

For the past few years, I've had a music video at Christmas. I didn't do it this past Christmas--I guess I didn't have time to search for one I wanted. But now, Third Day, my favorite contemporary Christian band, has come up with another hit, Soul on Fire. It also features the group, All Sons and Daughters. I like the music quite well, although the lyrics are for those who may feel they have drifted from God. It talks about coming back to God after wandering away from Him. I don't feel I've left God since I came back a long time ago--maybe the song reminds me of that time. For any of you reading this, perhaps you feel closer to God some times more than others. In any case, I'll put this video in my blog on this last day of June. I hope you enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. You do not have to agree, but please be civil. Thanks for your interest.