Saturday, March 15, 2008

Introduction

I am Kay Carlson, and am a Catholic. I believe in One God: the Father, Son (Jesus Christ), and Holy Ghost, 3 persons of one essence.

I have an education which includes both biology and theology. My husband, Tom, is an aeronautical engineer. I am interested in the arguments concerning Special Creationism (direct creation by God) and evidence against Darwinian evolution. God is complicated and so is science. It is important we try to learn as much as we can to make valid arguments. We must be willing to hear from all sides.

There are other subjects I'd like to write about in the blog, too. I hope this doesn't make it too disjointed for others to read. In any case, I am thankful for the opportunity Google gives us for an outlet for sharing facts and opinions. I know there are other places on the web we can do that, but I believe for now this is the best place for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. You do not have to agree, but please be civil. Thanks for your interest.