Monday, September 10, 2018

Praise God for His Creation

I went to the Farmer's Market yesterday. Our town has a great FM, and this time of year it is full of produce, but also showing signs of the impending autumn. There are gourds and Chrysanthemums, and also one of my favorite flowers, Gladiolas (they are late in Michigan). I have a picture of one here, admittedly from the Internet under free images of flowers. One of the reasons I am writing this is to praise God for His creation, something I don't think we do enough. Perhaps it is "understood" that if we look at flowers and believe in the Lord, that we admire His handiwork. But I'd like to hear more of "Praise God through Jesus Christ for His Creation."

That is why I have the idea to make a thread at the Catholic website Catholic Answers Forums (CAF) that says that or something similar. But before I do that I have to get some things done, like getting my nook charged up for the first time and, as I understand it, sign in to places I've registered already such as Google. I've been putting it off but I'll be going back to my mother soon for her to have more surgery and I'd like to have my new nook there so I can read the books I have on it (I guess the ones that are on the previous one are carried over to the new one). There are other things going on too, such as trying to finish editing and re-writing my first book, Mission: Faithful, so I can put it here on my blog.

Another thing is that I would like at CAF to take the Creation part down to the molecular level, to show how the Lord has used His mighty creativity to get the biological world working in the first place. We will see how it all goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. You do not have to agree, but please be civil. Thanks for your interest.